Clear Image Singles® Ultrasound Scanning Gel
Clear Image Singles® Gel packets are non-sterile, single patient packets of clear ultrasound scanning gel. The packets are specifically designed to help reduce the possibility of cross-contamination associated with reusing and refilling gel bottles.
- For diagnostic imaging and therapeutic ultrasound procedures.
- Provides optimal sound velocity and acoustic impedance.
- Two packet sizes allow the user to dispense the preferred amount of gel with minimal effort and waste.
- Water-based, water-soluble formula is clear and non-staining.
- Non-sterile, for external use only. Not for use in electromedical procedures.
- Expiration date now appears on each individual packet.
- Made in USA.
- Now available in STERILE
Easy to Use - Simply tear along the edge of the packet, squeeze through the "dispensing spout" and apply the gel.
Virtually Bubble-Free - Manufactured utilizing a proprietary method to minimize the presence of air bubbles for improved image clarity.
Skin-Friendly - Contains no irritating dyes, perfumes, parabens or surfactants.
Transducer-Friendly - Does not contain oils, alcohol, silicones, fragrance or other ingredients known to harm transducers.
Patient-Friendly - Can be warmed in standard gel warmers, although we recommend monitoring gel temperature before applying to a patient's skin.
Economical - Packets empty easily, eliminating gel waste. The 30mL packet contains 1/3 more gel than competitive packets.
Proven – Clear Image Singles Gel is the original single patient gel. Approved by major diagnostic ultrasound equipment manufacturers.
Bottled Gel Alternative - Read more.
Click below to view our short video: It's Easy to Use Clear Image Singles Gel